So where are we at?
The Projected Total Project Cost inclusive of VAT is circa €520134 +VAT which includes full finishes to Clubhouse and Community Room, access road, car park etc. (we hope to reduce this to €500000+VAT with a number of changes)
The main monies we have accumulated thus far are:-
- FAI Draw €7000
- Sports Capital Grant of €85,000
- FAI Pledge of €10,000 a year for 10 years (Total €100,000)...we can borrow approximately €80,000 now based on this commitment.
- Cork County Council Grants €23,000
- Eli Lilly €15,000
- Advertising Hoardings at Madden Park €5,000
- SECAD Grant €150,000
- Winagaff fundraiser €170,000
Outgoings to date come to around €20,000 for Planning Fees, Archaeological Assessments, Engineers Fees and Photomontages etc. Thankfully our local architect has agreed to waive his fee of €15,000 for the project.
While we have had very generous donations there is significant shortfall in the capital required to deliver the project.